Actron OBD-II Tester

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 19:27:55 EST

Well, My OBD-II Tester came in today. I ran the truck several of the tests
and everything is checking out ok. The tester has several different test
procedures (O2, RICH-LEAN/LEAN-RICH, Voltage, Continuous, Non-Continuous,
etc.) which give you an excellent view of what's going on with your engine.
The display is easy to read and the Continuous "Monitor" mode shows you
everything from the actual coolant temp, timing advance, TPS Voltage, IAT
Voltage, and O2 (#1 and #2) Voltage...Real Time! (There's a few more
readings than what I listed.) It also has a database of all the codes and
what they mean, allows you to clear all the codes, and even has a "Freeze
Mode" that gives you data from any RPM that you want.

Total Cost: $380 + SH

http://www.actron.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=km9615.htm&cart_id=9519042_
23334

Definitely a tool for the die-hard DML'ers. ;)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
http://www.mopars.net/dak/bernd/
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

"Have I gone too far...Or has Toyota not gone far enough!"