RE: Ignition choices?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 21:23:27 EST

My turn...

MSD-6: Hands down the right choice. Coil...not necessary unless you plan
on running larger than stock gaps. (+.010 on the stock gap)

Wires: MSD, Magnecore, or Splitfire

Cap & Rotor: Yup...BRASS Terminals (Borg Warner or Napa carry them)

Plugs: Splitfire or Autolite (I've run both and found that my MPG was up
slightly with the Splitfires.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
http://www.mopars.net/dak/bernd/
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

"Have I gone too far...Or has Toyota not gone far enough!"