Re: NEED HELP FAST (Aaron)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 15:30:39 EST

I'll tell you what! This is one Decrepit Intrepid! POS! Doors don't
lock, brakes squeal like hell, and it's a car! BLEECCHH! Oh, the wipers
don't work either! But it was free I can't complain!

Yup, It's at Layton Hills. There doin there best over there. They called
me at lunch and asked if I could come down and take another mechanic for a
ride to show him the noise. Evidently they couldn't get it to do it
again! I didn't have a problem gettin it to CLUNK though. hehe. He got
out of the truck and said "Boy, this is gonna be a hard one" but he
admited that it didn't sound right at all! So, there she'll stay until
the clunk is GONE!

BTW - He's checked: A-arms, engine mounts, ball joints, cab mounts, bed
mounts, spring mounts, and a bunch of other crap that I can't remember!
Good Luck Layton Hills!

Nate.

>Hey Nate
>How's the Intrepid treating you? LOL! Hope you get your baby back soon!
>Is it
>at Layton Hills Dodge? If so I don't think you have anything to worry
>about.
>Talk to you soon.
>Aaron

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"