Re: NEED HELP FAST (Aaron)

From: Mark Johnson (mAARk@wrlc.org)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:19:13 EST

>BTW - He's checked: A-arms, engine mounts, ball joints, cab mounts, bed
>mounts, spring mounts, and a bunch of other crap that I can't remember!
>Good Luck Layton Hills!

I just joined the list (like 15 minutes ago) so I missed most of this
thread and don't know if this is old news, but, my friends R/T clunks
when he turns the wheel. He traced it to the bushing on the sway
bar squeezing out of it's bracket. Of course the dealer is giving him
a hard time as usual :-(.
Mark Johnson (mAARk) Pasadena, Maryland. '92 Dakota V6/Auto (project)
1970 AAR 'Cuda, Sassy Grass Green, weekend cruiser and rough show car.
1973 Challenger, Med. Blue, 318/2bbl,daily driver,future 360 muscle car!
1940 Chrysler Royal Coupe,440/auto,under construction, future street rod!
See my cars and my huge AAR gallery @ http://aar.moparweb.com (Thanks Chris!)