RE: Cat death rattle

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 23:50:41 EST

Sounds good to me... Just worried that a dealer is gonna charge me bucks to
do it. The last time I had warranty work done (timing chain), this one
dealer kept the truck for 2 weeks(after work was started, and parts where
ordered) I was told that they where a busy shop and I didn't buy the truck
there. Told the Service Weenie that's fine when I want to buy another truck
I'll go to a dealer that is "less busy". But at that time I didn't care that
I didn't have the truck since I commuted to NYC via train, but now I'm
working on the other side of hell's half-acre and have to drive there. The
cat alone is $210 list (169 from Koller Dodge). I would rather go with a
hi-flo cat and be done with it. But if I can get it fixed for free (my
favorite 4 lettered word), and not have too much dealer hassle then I just
might go that way.

Thanx
Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd