Re: V6 HEADERS - LAST POST

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 23:39:31 EST

I think the person at TPC that called this dead line is an A$$HOLE! It's
christmas tmie and most of us have to spend money on relatives. family, and
friends... The headers are brand new on the market and most of us want it,
but I strongly feel that since they called all these deadlines on us.. We
should cancel our entire order and order somewhere else. DON'T finish the 6
more people. They TOLD us the GP wouldn't work if we can't get 6 more. See
what they really do. I do not believe we can't set something directly thru
JBA, or some other performance shop.

If you get pushed around, load the gun. (let's make a new saying while we're
at it too!)
-Dester

<< We still need 6 more people to get in on the buy. We have till Friday to
 fill this. Please check out my website for info and the phone # to call. If
 you have already placed an order with Justin you should be receiving a call
 on Friday or Monday informing you of the status.

 Steven 2me
 http://www.smokindakota.com
 AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
 ICQ = 42763370