RE: V6 HEADERS - LAST POST

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 00:21:53 EST

Dester, have you even called JBA to try and work out a group buy? If you did
call, before you went out on a limb and posted this, they would have told
you they don't have plans for a group buy and to go through Truck
Performance. I understand its Xmas time and money may be tight. . . that is
why you ask your mommy, daddy, wife, girlfriend, Santa, or whoever you
believe in for that special present for your truck. Did Justin "TELL you the
GP wouldn't work if we can't get 6 more?" That's strange because I came home
tonight with a message on my machine from Justin stating "We need 6 more by
Friday, if we don't receive the 6 by Friday, the discount will be less." In
the business world, you will have to succumb to deadlines, so get used to
it. I just don't understand. . . I finally get a good deal on V6 headers
that everyone has been emailing me about and this is the kind of response I
get. Should I even bother with possible group buys in the future or am I
just wasting my time?

Do you remember what ASSUMING spells? (let's stick with a well-known saying)

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370

Sorry if I sound upset. . . I just feel I may have wasted my time. I want to
thank all that have participated. Don't worry we will receive the discount,
I promise, unless people start to cancel orders. So please don't cancel your
order.