RE: Throttle Bodies 5.9 & 5.2

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 01:30:47 EST

I swapped out my F&B Stage I TB from my 5.9L RT, and
put in my wife's 5.2L 4x4 Sport. Adjusted the idle screw,
and GO! That's it. No loss of anything. The off idle
throttle response is greatly improved, and it actually
can pull a grade I drive to work everyday in OD @ 72 mph,
whereas before it would drop to 70 mph, the drop out of OD
to D to make it at that same speed. MPG has slightly improved
too (though the truck is finally getting broken in @ 8800 miles.)

Sam '00 RT