RE: DML - Non Stock Engine Mounting

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 01:34:18 EST

Interesting swap. How did he get it work with a carb, no fuel injection,
etc. and the computer
Tell me more!!! Your tranmission is a A-500/518 I hope, as the 318 you may
have built might
be a lot more engine than the standard '92-93 Magnum 318.

What about brackets for the alt, ac, etc... More pictures please.

Sam '00 RT