Total Rice

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 06:32:27 EST

Oh folks.... this you have to hear....

I was coming home from work, bumper to bumper traffic.....
Had a lowered Chevy S10 who was tailgating me. After almost rear-ending me
twice, I waited until we were almost at a stop, slammed on the brakes and
when he stopped, I threw the tranny into reverse and started inching
backwards.
He got the message as at his first opportunity, he changed lanes. As he came
up beside me, yelling and giving me the one-finger salute, I noticed that in
his rear window he had.... get this.... VTEC and TYPE-R stickers.
I rolled down my window and motioned him to do the same, called him a POS
Poseur rieboy...
Man, I am suprised my paintjob is intact.... I don't think I have heard that
kind of language since I was in the service... and that was from my old
Drill instructor. My only regret was that there was no chance for me to
spank this loser....

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org