Re: Total Rice

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 16:29:22 EST

oh earlier today I was going to a 7-11 getting a coke and as I pulled up to
park there was this Dodge Stealth that was all riced out. I was like
noooooooooo!!!!!! He had yellow wipers and the japanese symbol on the side
In yellow and the obligatory name of the company that robbed him of a cool
car.
Mark