Re: Power locks

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 09:32:23 EST

If you have power door locks, you do - you just have to enable the feature

Here's how to enable/disable the auto lock feature on the '99, your year
may vary:

"This option is shipped activated and can be turned on and off by using the
following procedure:

1. Close all doors
2. Place the key in the ignition and cycle the key from the OFFposition to
the ON position for a total of four times ending in the ON position, do
not start the engine
3. Press the driver's side power door lock switch to lock the doors within
30 seconds
4. You will hear a single chime when programming is completed and the
automatic door locks feature will be deactivated
5. To activate the feature again, follow the steps above again."