Re: Mudflap install question???

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 18:31:12 EST

I installed the thick one on my dak. The moulded portion fits perfectly
around (Not UNDER!) the fender flares. The biggest problem was having to
drill into the flares. The middle screw on the bottom has to be drilled at
an angle unless you have a low-profile 90 degree head for your drill.
I installed all four in about 10 minutes.

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org