Re: C@C vs Mopar Nats opinions

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 19:36:33 EST

 If I lived where I had to travel the same distance to each, and I could only
attend one, I'd pick the Nats. If you want to race or really enjoy watching
drag racing the Nats get my vote for sure. They only offer one day of racing
at C@C compared to all three days if you get in the money race at the Nats,
but only expect one time trial the day of eliminations (Sunday). If you would
just want to show your vehicle, it would be very hard to beat
Chryslers@Carlisle, they run a very organized show compared to the Mopar Nats.
Shane B
I hope to be at both!