Re: Re: Disable chime on low fuel?

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 19:50:17 EST

what sort of fuel filters are they using on 99's? If it's unlike the '95
pretank filter, and it filters the fuel after it leaves the tank, you'll not
want to run the tank low like that, as after time you'll pick up more
sediment etc due to the low gas level..

as far as taking off the chime, it *should* be on the fuse panel, look in
the owner's manual, then pop it out.
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ