New Information of Roll-Top Group Buy

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 21:56:54 EST

Hello to all DMLer's interested in the Pace-Edwards Roll-top Cover. I
have been replying to each person individually, but I thought it would
be better now to compile a little mailing list to send out all the
information to everyone. I have more information, plus changes to the
information 1st given. (None of it is bad news!)
  The unit is manufactured by Pace-Edwards, some people questioned if
this really was Pace-Edwards' unit. It is available for most pickup
trucks, and also in all bed lengths. The price of the unit more depends
on the width of the bed, not the length of the bed. The shortbed covers
in most cases are the same price as the identical truck's longbed
cover. We currently have individuals looking for Dakota and Ram
Roll-Tops.
  Pricing: Main Unit Dodge Dakota, all years and beds: $549 shipped
                                Dodge Ram, all years and beds: $599
shipped
shipping is to anywhere in the continental USA

Payment: CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!! This is a change from the
original information, and good news! Also available is special
financing through Firestone, 90 days-same as cash!!! Please ask for
more information. Credit card information can be given by phone or
mail, I do not have secure means of transmitting credit card #'s online.

  Special Discount: Money orders and cashiers/certified checks will
receive a $10 cash discount from the prices listed above!

Available Options and Apparel:
  Zippered Collar Sweatshirt, black with colored trim on collar and
cuffs: $39.99
  Polo shirt, white: $19.99
  Cap, black, baseball style cap: $8.99
-all apparel in the Pace-Edwards logo on the chest or center of cap.
-prices valid with the purchase of a Roll-Top unit only.

  Locking PowerBolt, locks your tailgate, secures the bed, works with
factory power locks: $59.99
  Pull Strap Kit, close Roll-Top from rear of truck instead of from the
side: $21.95
  Handle Insulator, covers metal handle for cold winter days!: $12.99
  Tool Box Support bar, so you can keep your above-rail toolbox: $32.99

  Barrel Bolt Lock, cheap mechanical lock instead of the PowerBolt:
$9.99
  Pop&Lock, locks your tailgate handle from the exterior: $49.99

Ask about other Pace-Edwards products like bed-rail protectors, bedrugs,
running board and step sills, and more!
  Go to :
http://www.pace-edwards.com/
  to browse.

  I am accepting orders now, and will ship when I have received the
minimum of 5 Roll-Top Covers. I'll start the process now, because I'm
buying #1! Please e-mail me a confirmation, with information of how to
get in touch with you, what your purchase will be, and to arrange
payment and shipping.

Patrick J. Engram
Firestone Tire & Service Center
1919 Pulaski Highway