Brake problem

From: RCornbred@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 01:05:18 EST

I have a 1997 V-6 CC SLT+. And eversince I got it, I have had a squeak in
the Rear Right tire. Luckily it's under a 5 year warranty. I have taken it
in 5 times, and they even replaced the whole brake system...pads and all.
Has anybody else had this problem?

I am calling the Chrysler place and seeing what they want to do about it.
Hopefully it goes under a Lemon Law and i'll be picking out a 2000 Dak(V-8
and 8 speaker-system...you know just the bare essentials).

Thanx,
Ron Clausen
RCornbred@aol.com