RE: Brake problem

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 08:28:21 EST

I have a similar problem but only when the humidity it up (or after a good
rain). The Right Rear brake locks up on the initial brake of the
morning...but after that, it's fine. I've had Dodge look at it, but they
can't seem to find anything. I've looked myself and couldn't find anything
that could be causing it either. The brakes are due pretty soon so we'll
see what happens when someone else tears it apart.

- Bernd