Re: Re: Disable chime on low fuel?

From: Jeff Bara (jdbara@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 11:05:52 EST

no, it doesn't chime all the time, but on days when i'm driving around,
i end up hearing it several times (each time i start the truck). not a
huge deal, i just thought it would be nice to shut the thing off.

as far as low fuel, i've also never put in more than 19 or 19.5 gallons.
where are the other 2.5?

jeff