RE: Compass and Computer Transplant

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 08:03:14 EST

Paul, thats a good question. I'm interested too, I'm gonna pull mine apart
this weekend and find out. I would guess the wires are in there?? If they
are, I'm gonna price out the other components!
I will post what I find!
__________________________________
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thanks,

Paul

Y2K EC SLT+ 4.7L.....nice and quick!!
1990 BMW M3