Re: sqeaky springs on a 99

From: Gregg S Grisham (gsg@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 14:10:28 EST

well its been bugging me for a while now and I will have time to go to a
dealer soon!!!!! I have a 99 cc and there is a squeek whenever you do so
much as sit in the drivers seat!!! I am thinking that it could be a rear
spring, spring bushing, or shock? any ideas? I have tryed spraying the
bushings and springs with a penetrating lubricant, but it did no good.
    also some of you may remember that I was in an accident in july, well I
have just found overspray on the passengers door, a roughf spot about a foot
long and three inches wide from the mirror back. when I take it in will they
want to just sand it and smoothe it out, or will they be willing to repaing
the door? anybody know? they are located in phoenix, and not open on the
weekends which is the only time I am home. also, the bed seems shifted to
the passengers side at the front, acan it be adjusted? I think this might
also be from the accident.
gregg