Re: Anyone using or have used one??

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 20:26:33 EST

I bought an air compressor for my brother about 10 yrs ago or so from Sears,
when he was working as a mechanic so that he could have something portable
to take with him when he got a flat, or helping one of his buddies out. He
still has his. It cost me about $60 - $80 and he loves it.

I don't remember the brand, I think it was Campbell Hausfeld (something like
that) but it was no more than 20 lbs. and he carried it with him everywhere.

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful

http:\\dakotatruck.tripod.com