Re: Car Amp Specs/Help

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 23:26:19 EST

Thanks for backing me up there. It's all a matter of how well you run your
wires. If you run your RCAs along with your power and ground wires. you're
gonna get a HELL of a lot of stereo hiss.. Sometimes when you hook up
multiple amps and kept all your wires apart, you still get hiss because it's
a multiple grounding problem. a ground loop isolator really helps that out.
I'll put it on about anything just to help SQ a bit.
-Dester

<< Iv heard some alpines and they were very clear, it just depends on if you
 are getting any interference from the engine and ignition. I had a shhhhh
 problem with one of my amps and i bought a rca filter box and hooked it on
 and the problem went away.