Re: 95 dak

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 23:35:21 EST

I don't think there are sensors on the rear of our trucks. I got rear ended
(probably 20 MPH) and she bent up the bumper in her 97/98 escort with 86
miles on it. hehe.
anyways,. sorry about the truck. You know you want to go buy a 00 quad cab
now. don't you?
-Dester

<< well lost my truck tonight somebody hit me got it from the back then the
 front heres the strange thing airbag didnt open and she hit me doing 40mphs
 and then i hit the truck in front of me this is second 95 dakota my first
 onegot hit even harder,anybody else out here have this problem. walked away
 all 3 of us no cuts just scared my 6year old/ronnie