Re: possible recall on 2k quad cabs?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 23:31:29 EST

Dodge doesn't recall. Everything is bad, but bad within specs.. Don't you
just LOVE the quality on which they build our trucks??
-Dester

PS. get everything down in writing and remember to keep all receipts. if a
service manager tells you something. just make a lil note of it on the
receipt. I have had some problems with warranty in the past...

<< I noticed when I took my truck in to the dealer that there was another
 identical 2k quad cab also being worked on, and he said that this one had
 the overfill and the bell-housing leak as well. So can we expect to see a
 recall? >>