RE: 95 dak

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 14:47:20 EST

> well lost my truck tonight somebody hit me got it from the
> back then the
> front heres the strange thing airbag didnt open and she hit
> me doing 40mphs
> and then i hit the truck in front of me this is second 95
> dakota my first
> onegot hit even harder,anybody else out here have this
> problem. walked away
> all 3 of us no cuts just scared my 6year old/ronnie

Ouch in more ways than one! Dunno about the airbag though... I know that the
airbag use accelometers in conjunction with the brakes and vehicle speed.
All sorts of physics involved... But sorry to hear about your 95, but
everybody is all right which is a good tihng. Really nice trucks. Probably a
vintage year.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ