Re: Car Audio Group Buy

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 02:23:55 EST

I got my thunderform at circuit city fer $100, unloaded... and put Sony 10's
in it... sounds bad ass!!!

Circuit city is a better deal!

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ