Re: Re: Car Audio Group Buy

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 16:15:39 EST

It was originally i think $130... but it took them a month to get it in,
because the guy that ordered it didnt know what he was doing... but any
circuit city will have them for $129.99, unloaded... that's what i got, I
like my PPI PC275 Amp, and Sony XPLOD Subs, thats why i got unloaded.... =-)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ