Re: r & d TB

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 00:28:10 EST

The F&B I just received came with new gasket, new hold down bolts and very
good instructions (with photos). Also, a personal phone call from Frank to
answer all my questions before the sale. Performance wise, the best mod I
have spent money on so far. Bolted it on and the truck immediately started
and settled down to idle at 600 RPM's. Boosted torque and HP from idle to
redline. All for $250 with no core exchange required. Yes, you can tell I'm
impressed by F&B.

Mike G.