RE: RE: RE: Flowmaster -- part 2

From: buckinghammk@nctsdg.navy.mil
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 02:00:44 EST

Yes, using *your* method it will restore lost back pressure. However, the
Gentlemen
didnt mention any other mods from the cat on back. Also, I think he had the
V8. :)
Stock V8's, correct me if I am wrong have 3 inch from the Cat back.
*I* lost back pressure...as I am sure he will also with his V8, *unless* he
mods the cat back.

Michael