Dak Vs. Snowstorm (Was:Dak vs. icestorm (& F&B TB))

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@fn.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 02:00:42 EST

OK, I couldn't resist, there's about 3 - 4 inches of snow outside and it's
comin' down hard. For a Texas boy like myself, this is a new deal. I had to
go out again and play. In 2wd, the Dak does pretty good (LSD), but in 4wd,
this thing is an absolute hoot! The 4 wheel anti-lock is killer. My
co-pilot/navigator (Maddie, the 60lb pit-bull) says TWO PAWS UP to the
Dak!. It's great, actually being able to pull around and pass people during
a blizzard! Gotta love it!

Mike G.