didn't get s-bolt/gasket

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 08:51:08 EST

" I can't wait till the computer learns it. On the other hand I was
dissapointed that I only recieved the TB, no new gasket , no new S bolt
and
no instructions. I mean its not rocket science, but supposed I did'nt
know
what I was doing ??? for $299 I like to have been able to compare it to
the
others..
            Ted O"

-Then you would have been struck by "Trottman's Curse", which no one
would wish on their worst enemy. Would any other long-time member like
to elaborate on the carriage bolt incident?
Patrick