RE: didn't get s-bolt/gasket

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 01:03:33 EST

I posted and archive in the past... so here it is....in all it's gore...
;-)

---
Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 14:06:58 -0600

Whoever said that I didn't deserve to be modifying my truck, is right. I tried to install my Edelbrock 14" filter today. Removed everything, put on my new carriage bolt, I was happy. Then the sh^t started to hit the fan. The Edelbrock does not fit over the TBI, it's too big around. Also, the breather hose is too small, it doesn't fit. I went inside to call Auto Zone, to see if they sold them, and shut the hood, only to find out the carriage bolt was too long. I guess I'll be buying that cowl hood a little earlier, now. If anyone knows how to hook the breather hose to the Edelbrock pn 1207, please tell me. After that, I'm never even trying to install anything myself, I'm just not competent enough. Robert Trottmann (probably last post) ---

Greg 95 DSCC v6 5spd Rahway NJ