Re: Re: Re: truck on the sellin block

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 22:31:52 EST

Wow. that's all they offered you? my 97 dakota bb at 15k last year when my
parents wanted me to trade it in for a car (AHEM! 99 accord)

Anyways. We were about to finish up on the paper work and they only wanted
to give us 13 for the truck so my parents didn't go thru with the deal.
Hehe. Anyways. Selling your car/truck is hard. Just keep advertising and
try to get what you should get out of it. Don't sell it just because you HAD
to, sell it for a good price and if the buyer doesn't like it, keep the
truck.
-Dester

<< This is not always true. When I tried to sell my truck several months ago,
 the KBB site listed it at 19K high, and about 17K low. I started asking at
 15K. NO BITES! Put it in several mags, and online. Dealers all offered me
 11K. After trying for two months, I decided I could not let it go for that
 little, and I kept it. Hope you have better luck than I did. >>