Re: 95 dak

From: Al Engstler (aengstle@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 09:54:21 EST

--- ronniechapman <rchapman@iserv.net> wrote:
> well lost my truck tonight somebody hit me got it
> from the back then the
> front heres the strange thing airbag didnt open and
> she hit me doing 40mphs
> and then i hit the truck in front of me this is
> second 95 dakota
> Glad you are OK. These '95 daks must be bad luck. I
have been hit from behind twice, and the last one just
like yours. I got hit sitting still with the car
behind me going 40 mph. The bumber bolts broke, sent
the bumper under the truck all the way to the tires
and got hung up on the exhaust pipe. Hit the car in
front of me,bent in the bumper, and the airbag did not
go off. After $3300.00 in repair it is back on the
road.These trucks do take a beating. If it happens
again though I am going to have to get rid of it,
these repeated beatings are going to cause other
problems.
Al