Re: Need to Paint my Dak

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:09:59 EST

I don't know where in Illinois you live, but if you're in the Southwestern
Suburbs, I'd reccommend Town & Country Caddilac in Naperville. I've been
getting body work done there for a few years now, and took my dak there
about 2 months ago to get my hood, bumper, door &tailgate handles, and
roll pan painted. They cost about the same (maybe a little bit more, but
it's worth it) as most average body shops, and their work is exceptional.
Email me privately if you need contact info.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."