RE: Lakewood Traction bars

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:36:13 EST

I've had good results with the traction bars, My 60 foot times went from
2.19 to 2.07! And wheel hop was totally eliminated!! I did not expect them
to really give better traction, just eliminate the wheel hop, and they did.
Better traction will only come from either, better tire(slicks) or a slab of
concrete in the bed!!
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD RC 2x4
Homemade K&N open element, Traction Bars,
Spring clamps, ... BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ