Re: Screensaver!! (REPOST)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 12:17:02 EST

I got my pics... waiting to get them back from guy that owns the digi
camera... it will be bad ass quality too, it was like a $1000 digi KODAK!

I will send them as soon as I get them!!
THankz!!

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ