Screensaver!! (REPOST)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 11:29:35 EST

Just a repost to catch all the "stragglers" out there!

Ok all, It's time for another screensaver update! Now that I've finally
got a Dak of my own I finally get to see myself in there! WOOO HOOO.
Here's the deal! I want to produce an even better quality saver! (Go
figure). I'm sure that some of the pics that are in there now, belong to
folks that are possibly gone or long gone from the list. I want to keep
this a "members" saver and get rid of the old and in with the new if you
know what I mean. So, If you've got a pic currently in the saver, and you
want it to stay there fire me an e-mail telling me so, INCLUDING THE
CAPTION ON YOUR PICTURE and a description (i.e. - year, mods, etc...)!!
That part is very important as there are many "black dakota club cab's" in
there! It'll make it easier for me to identify. (If I don't get a note,
the pictures gone!) If you aren't currently in there, or have an updated
pic (tell me what pic you want replaced), fire me a pic with a brief
description of the picture (i.e. - year, mods, etc...). Pictures of mods
are also welcomed and I may (depending on number and quality of mod pics I
get) do a seperate "Dakota Mods" screensaver if anyones interested. Sound
good? I'll be waiting at:

natedak2k@yahoo.com

BTW - I'll send a confirmation mess. back to all e-mail I recieve. If you
don't recieve a confirmation message within a day or two, resend. (This
is because if I get a high volume of pics you may get bounced due to
yahoo's 3 Meg limit.)

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"