Re: Vortech or Paxton

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 13:21:47 EST

In a message dated 12/3/99 11:22:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< Nope, for that amount of extra hp that an S/C is supposed to produce i'm
 with you, mid-14's seems slow. Especially for the $$$ of the S/C.
 And is that all that they did to the R/T? Cause with an intake and exhaust
 that really complements a blower.

 Frank WJ >>

My truck was pretty close to the 13s with the Vortech install over my
previous combo (which had me going mid 15s.....) with no extra work. It was
like night and day. A whole new truck. It also made highway mpg go up a bit.
:)

It was also a full sized Ram. Heavy. I'd like to see the same thing done to
an R/T ... I'm sure it'd see mid-low 13s.... and that's w/o using a crazy
boost level (5-6 lbs)

ttyl
Patrick