Vortech or Paxton

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 22:12:51 EST

Theoredically Speaking,
    In my 1993 Regular Cab, Short Bed 318 Dakota 2wd Automatic, How much of a
boost (not PSi) would these SC's add, I am jsut wondering if they would
actually be worth the money. I mean they look damn cool under the hood, But
Truckin's Project Dakota had one, and the MagnumR/T engine package, and it
could onyl run a mid 14 1/4, I am guessing My tonneu adds about as much adn
there extended cab, reguardless of that, 14 seconds WITH a
SUPERCHARGER????????
    Am I the only one that thinks that is slow????
        Greg