RE: Re; Re; Spring clamps ?'s/Attn: Matt B

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 14:34:46 EST

I called Mopar performance on the clamps and they recommended in front the
axle!
I am only using one pair also, I misunderstood you, I thought you already
had 2 pair, you are right one pair is all you need.
It is my understanding that you should place the snubber under the spring
eye, or as close as possible. With my truck '00 , I slid them as far up as
possible and the snubber contacts just shy of the eye. If the snubber makes
contact with leaf spring, say mid way, the spring can give or bend, if you
put it under the eye or close to it, the spring cannot deflect!
Matt