RE: RE: didn't get s-bolt/gasket

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 19:09:08 EST

> In a message dated 12/5/1999 10:30:13 PM Pacific Standard
> Time, tmfu@home.com
> writes:
>
> > I'm
> > never even trying to install anything myself, I'm just not
> competent
> > enough.
> > Robert Trottmann (probably last post)
>
> Hey Man, your too hard on yourself, we all learn from
> mistakes. I had to
> have my truck flatbeded home one day because of an oversite..Give it
> sometime...
> Good luck, Ted O.

Hey Ted.. Hate to break this to you but Rob is over in Europe attending
school. THat was a repost of his email of "Rob vs Carriage Bolt" that was
posted for someone on the list that was asking about the origins of the
"Trottmann Curse". Then I've done some bonehead things too (like forgetting
to put the oil drain plug back in and causing an oil spill in the level of
the Exxon Valdez) in the past....

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ