Re: RE: didn't get s-bolt/gasket

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 16:12:33 EST

Hey , don't worry dude, just close the hood slowly and check next time. Wanna
here a good one? My Dad came to this country at 18, he drove great(european)
but didn't know shit about cars. His exhaust was coming off so he tied it up
with some wire. He tied it to the driveshaft!! bye bye muffler!!!!! he ehe
he. He has come a loooong way,he does all of the maitainance on his Tahoe
(shocks,oil,brakes, etc.)at home and is pretty knowledgable. His brother was
a mechanic and he learned from him too
I have know more than himn at the same age only because he has taught me, and
from reading countless magazines, and also from talking and hanging out with
people with the same interest as me. Oh yeah and the DML taught me alot abot
Dakotas, engines, and mopars in general.