Re: tow ropes

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 20:30:42 EST

In a message dated 12/06/1999 11:18:27 PM !!!First Boot!!!, FalRan66@aol.com
writes:

<< what is the ropes we are all talkin about i missed the first message,
sounds
 good for what everyone is gettin one >>

My buddy can get me tow straps used for tanks and military gear. they are
double eye at the ends about 3 /8 inches thick and 3 inches wide. ive used
mine to pull out my brothers HUMVEE a few full size trucks, my crew cab
dually (8700 pounds). they work great. they are slightly used but they arent
beat or anything. i think they normally sell for 40 to 50 $ or so but hes
giving them to me for his cost. i never thought to offer them to you guys
till Frank kicked the light on upstairs but they way it is im getting them
for 12$ and im selling them for 12 $ + shipping let me know if you want any
 give me the request off the list ss454454@aol.com so far i got 7 people
wanting them i picked up 13 so far so i really cant get too far ahead as he
needs the money when i get them.
Rob