Re: Best cat-back system for '98 3.9L V6 Dak Sport?

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 20:23:49 EST

Well Mat...i just had the flowmaster Force II full cat-back system
installed a month ago....it came with the new 50 series Deltaflow
muffler and it sounds awsome...hardly any extra in cab resonance...but
deep and throaty...I also dropped in the K&N replacement filter in the
airbox and am now seeing improvements in mileage...low end tourque
increase was not big..but get over 2700 rpm and watch the speedo
climb....just waiting to add the JB headers in the new year

Dean Hyde
99 White V6 Sport 4X4 CC