Re: pistons.. HELP!!

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 21:58:59 EST

When I built my charger the difference in price between forged and cast was
minimal. I went with the forged so that I knew it could handle anything I
decided to put it through. I've run 17 lbs of boost for extended periods
without incident and plan to run up to 25 after I get a new turbo.
Build it right once or built it twice, get the forged.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1