Re: -------->lowering opinions

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 22:05:20 EST

Sorry to disagree with you mike (it's not as much fun as disagreeing with
Bernd) But I've never seen a PROPERLY TORQUED block move, crack, fall apart,
or have any adverse effect. And as I've said before I'm running slicks and
launching with juice and have done it with 3" blocks. Just remember 240
ft/lbs is the magic number for the U bolts.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1