Re: Re[2]: RE: didn't get s-bolt/gasket

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 22:00:09 EST

Hey!! I think I am about the same on this one... I was leaving for School
early one morning.. (7AM?) and this was just a month ago or so... Not
realising that my brother in laws T/A is really low... and he parked at the
end of the driveway, (big slope), I was waving to my dad, when the truck
came to a stop real fast... and my mouth just went on WIDE OPEN for like 2
mins... i got out... found that i need to get his bumper repainted... and
his front licence plate will always remember my tail pipe... (Thank god I
had the trailer hitch out!!)

He has an estimate for $250... you cant see any damage unless you like...
catch the light right.... but oh well.... we all do stupid crap! like runnin
into a new $30,000 car =) (3 months old when it happened)

Just so ya dont feel so bad...

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ