RE: Best cat-back system for '98 3.9L V6 Dak Sport?

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 23:31:02 EST

I added a rhino fullback system about a month ago. This muffler claims to
flow better than a Flowmaster, but then again what doesn't. It kinda sounds
like a flow, but not as loud as it has 4 chambers. It was extremely loud
until I put the tailpipes on, and that quieted it down a bit, but it still
sounds good on a v-6. It was a 156.00 to my door, not bad, and got
accomplished what I wanted to. They have a websight also, just can't think
of it off hand.

Hope this helps

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph)